The UVA Clubs Cavaliers Care program encourages all Hoos to dedicate
21-minutes to helping our environment in 2021
The challenge will launch on Earth Day, April 22, and will conclude on May 31
Practice small ways to decrease negative environmental effects and
together make a large impact on protecting our environment.
How to participate in the Cavaliers Care Spring Challenge:
- Pick up litter in your neighborhood, community, local park, or beach.
- Volunteer for an organized cleanup near you.
- Begin a recycling program at home.
- Plant a tree or add pollinator-friendly plants to your garden.
- Check your house for ways to conserve water and electricity.
- Pledge to use reusable shopping bags or a reusable water bottle.
- Switch out old light bulbs for new energy-efficient variety.
- Switch paper bills to online.
- Talk with kids about things they can do to protect the environment.
- Educate yourself about the value of natural resources and how you can help make a difference.
SHOW YOUR IMPACT
Tell us how you made a difference for the environment in your community!