“For All Wahoos – Past, Present, and To Be”
The University of Virginia’s Office of Engagement established the UVA Student Ambassadors program in 2010 to connect UVA alumni, parents, and friends to the University through interactions with current students.
UVA Student Ambassadors participate in programming coordinated by University Advancement’s Office of Engagement.
The goal of these student volunteers is to represent the diverse student experience by:
- Sharing their personal stories with accepted students through Congratulatory Calls.
- Greeting incoming students and their parents at Student Send-offs in their home community.
- Visiting with University alumni, parents, and friends during UVA Club socials.
UVA Student Ambassadors also represent the University of Virginia and work with regional UVA Clubs at key events, including:
- Cavaliers Care projects
- International Student Welcome Dinner
- More than the Score Lecture Series
- Representing the Office of Engagement at various functions on Grounds
- Supporting University Advancement at events on Grounds
For more information about the UVA Student Ambassadors, please contact:
Elizabeth Muse, Senior Director for Global Engagement & UVA Clubs
The UVA Student Ambassadors are advised by staff in University Advancement’s Office of Engagement.