We are a fun, energetic, service-minded group. We work hard to bring the University experience home to our own communities in Baltimore. Become involved, support UVA, and share in our experiences:
- Network with other local alumni, families and friends– meet people with whom we share a unique love of The University.
- Reach out to local high schools to find the brightest and best talent to carry on Mr. Jefferson’s dream.
- Raise funds for our UVA Club of Maryland Jefferson Scholarship to enable at least one student from the state of Maryland to receive full financial reward for his or her outstanding achievements.
- Extend the University’s presence beyond the serpentine walls of the Lawn through activities such as Cavaliers Care.
- Socialize and reminisce with former classmates and new friends about “the good old days.”
The UVA Club of Baltimore no longer has “members” that pay membership dues. Instead, everyone is a member and the Club’s events will be open to all. For those events for which the Club charges a fee to attend or participate, it will be a single price, rather than one price for non-members and a discounted price for members. Instead of paying a membership fee, the Club will instead be seeking donations from its supporters. This change-over will have one major change – the previous “membership fees” will be replaced by (hopefully) your donations, which will be fully tax-deductible.
- UVA Links
For more information, please contact Mary Beth Smith (ED ’18), Assistant Director, UVA Clubs and Global Engagement, at email@example.com or 434-995-8505.