Bond Street Social
We are a fun, energetic, service-minded group. We work hard to bring the University experience home to our own communities in Baltimore. Become involved, support UVA, and share in our experiences:
- Network with other local alumni, families and friends– meet people with whom we share a unique love of The University.
- Reach out to local high schools to find the brightest and best talent to carry on Mr. Jefferson’s dream.
- Raise funds for our UVA Club of Maryland Jefferson Scholarship to enable at least one student from the state of Maryland to receive full financial reward for his or her outstanding achievements.
- Extend the University’s presence beyond the serpentine walls of the Lawn through activities such as Cavaliers Care.
- Socialize and reminisce with former classmates and new friends about “the good old days.”
- UVA Links
For more information, please contact John Pond (CLAS ’15, ED ’16), Assistant Director for Alumni and Parent Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-840-7542.