Show your support for the School of Data Science’s speakers, their colleagues, and students by giving back today!
Phil Bourne, Dean of UVA’s School of Data Science, and Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering joined On-Air with UVA for a discussion about COVID-19 and the impact of data science. Alumni and friends of the University of Virginia asked questions that ranged from the science behind anti-body testing to how ethics will guide UVA’s School of Data Science as a leader in the field.
- Dean’s Blog: Our School During the Pandemic
- Dean’s Blog: Data Science Meets COVID-19
- School of Data Science COVID-19 research
- School of Data Science COVID-19 response
- “Why It’s So Freaking Hard To Make A Good COVID-19 Model”
(the article Phil Bourne mentioned during On-Air with UVA)
- Sign up to keep in touch with the School of Data Science