virginia.edu
UVA Clubs

The Wandering Wahoo

WanderingWahooFall

http://www.thewanderingwahoo.blogspot.com/
The Wandering Wahoo is my not quite regular–but I hope humorous– trip through middle America as an aging doofus/hipster wannabe. I’m interested in design, American history, roadside Americana, college sports, and other bits and pieces of modern life.

Thoughts on “The Wandering Wahoo

Rick Bryant RAPED me. I am a recent male graduate of Penn State, and 4 years ago I met Rick on Squirt.org, his username was Khakiguy and he lived locally in State College. Directly after seeing him in person I thought he was heinous and decided I did not want to engage in anything, but he forced himself on me, ripped my pants down and sodomized me. He told me I was enjoying it during it, even though I was yelling and crying at him to get off me. He then shoved his anus and penis in my face and mouth. He is a monster. I didn’t know his name before, but now that I know I need people to know the truth. Men can be raped, he raped me. I will never get the stench of his anus out of my mind, people need to know the truth about this man.

Reply

Rick Bryant raped me. I am a recent graduate of Penn State, I am a male. He sodomized me at his house and proceeded to shove his stinky anus in my face.

Reply